No definite way has been found to avoid hemorrhoids. Eating a high-fiber diet and avoiding straining at bowel movements is thought to aid in preventing hemorrhoids, but there is no way to completely eliminate the risk.
- Preventing or treating constipation and other rectal problems with a proper diet.
- Avoid straining during a bowel movement.
- Avoiding long periods of sitting without a break.
- Hydro colon therapy.
- Sit baths, in which you soak your bottom in water, may relieve the itching and discomfort.
- Attempt to gently push any hemorrhoids that stick out back inside the anus., clean the anal area gently after every bowel movement.
- Wear cotton undergarments.
- Avoid heavy lifting because it puts pressure on the anal opening and may contribute to hemorrhoid formation.
- Regular exercise Other Tips about Hemorrhoids Prevention.
- When lying in the bed raise the foot by placing a cushion under the feet to ease back pressure on the veins at night.
- Avoid standing still for longer periods.
- When sitting, don't cross legs. When sitting at home try to raise the feet at least at the level with the hips or slightly higher.
- Make a warm bath (not hot) and finish with a cold splash or at least shower application to the legs.
Medicines will only relieve the PAIN, & Other symptoms TEMPORARILY this gradually slows down the prognoses of the disease BUT, later
This may aggravate and can cause complications like:
- RECTAL ABSCESS
- ANO-RECTAL FISTULAE
- COLO-RECTAL CANCERS
Self-Care at Home
The treatment for hemorrhoids is different depending on the severity of the problem. Most of the time, the treatment is conservative and performed at home.
Hot stiz baths(most patients benefit after the treatment)
- A stiz bath is recommended 3 times a day and after each bowel movement for at least 15 minutes.
- For a stiz bath, sit in a few inches of warm water in a tub.
- This is the best way to lessen the swelling and the pain.
- Be sure to thoroughly dry the skin around your anus after each bath.
- Drink more liquids and eat more leafy green vegetables, which will make stools bulkier and softer to relieve constipation.
- Some people with constipation or hard stools may benefit from increasing the amount of bran and fiber in their diet.
Recurrences of Piles Fissure & Fistula are common problem now days. AYURVEDIC PARA-SURGICAL Methods have proved useful in treating Ano- Rectal Diseases. Without any hospitalization and recurrence, time saving & with proper Dietary advice. & lifestyle.
BEST WAY TO GET RID OF PILES , FISSURES , FISTULAE IS THROUGH DR. SHAH'S TREATMENT WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS